Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Keep it Coming...
Snowballin!!!

So yeah..today it was something in the fifties..I don't know, but I do know that it was frickin' nice outside, nice enough for ME to go out the doors and sport no coat.....

and all day I heard nothing but "blizzard this" and "snow storm that"..pish posh I said, it was way to nice out...

well, I am taking back what I said, it's snowing outside...sure enough. now I'm not saying I was wrong..I just said, "...with the way the weather was it seemed very unlikely to have snow..but anything is possible I mean this is Indiana still.." so yeah, words from a great man...

so yeah, it's snowing, yet again, hopefully this will stick for longer than the last batch...

which I'll just add, the day after I posted the "Make-A-Flake" site..it snowed...yeah....

but I went out tonight, I ran out of ribbon to wrap my presents in...ohhh, how I love to wrap presents, it's the best part of this frickin' season (I swear, I out-do myself every year...) but yeah I went to the store, made conversation with the store keep, bought Christmas items at a reduced price...and as I walked out of the store I was elated to see the snow still coming down from above....this combination of all things actually got me into the spirit of the Holidays....yeah, I was happy to be out doing my thing, wrapping gifts, snow was falling, and I was shopping with great prices....what could be better....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I like the rhyme in the tittle

pisa posh is my favorite new word, sounds effin cute

"how I love to wrap presents, it's the best part of this frickin' season (I swear, I out-do myself every year...) " again, cute, this warms my heart, it's the time of giving :)