Monday, December 20, 2004

Shower Idea
..golden god?

So I had this brilliant idea..ok, maybe not brilliant, but damn good..and if I make it a joke, I'll actually end up doing it, just because it's a joke....

anyways, I am going to write my 35,000 page autobiography and I am going to title it, ok you ready for this, "Short, Quick, and To the Point"

ohhh, my clever wit has got you spinning in circles I can tell!

but yeah, I think autobiographies are the greatest insight into history...you have events that happened locally, personally, and globally to a single individual, and how they dealt with the times around them..so fascinating, I love it!





oh, and P.S. Neil asked me a couple hours when I was ever going to write a book because he wants to read it....awwwww

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"but yeah, I think autobiographies are the greatest insight into history...you have events that happened locally, personally, and globally to a single individual, and how they dealt with the times around them..so fascinating, I love it! " omg stop it! shadap, that's like what I said about self-portraiture and autobiographical documentaries... that's why I did all those works and projects at college about myself and how events happened to me and my surroundings, jeez. Good one, twinnie. I had an essay on video and on text about the importance of why everyone should share their personal experience. It started with a quote by Muriel Rukeyser — 'What would happen if one woman told the truth about her life ?The world would split open.'