Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Number 9....
...tastes like candy

So apparently this is a crucial, make-or-break Dance Party..according to the Kneeler...it's the ninth Wednesday night party we have had, if anything I would bank more money on the 10th being more important, it's breaking to double digits...but if anything, every dance party is important, if not more important than it's departed predecessors....everything lies in the balance every Wednesday night...this is one tradition I hope see not go....

in other news, hurricane season is over, with an estimated 20 billion dollars worth of damage...that guy who had the winning streak on Jeopardy finally lost, after 74 straight wins raking in an estimated 2.5 million dollars..it's all over..he lost to a woman who used to be an actor who is now a real estate agent in California....amazing.....

but think...he won 74 games....74 times he won a game...and made only 2.5 million.....hell, win one game of "Who Wants to Be a millionaire" and you're almost half way to what he had...and you didn't have to know nearly as hard answers (questions) like the atomic weight of boron....

I was called a fucking asshole a little bit ago...I know it seems like that's an ok thing to do, because in reality I am....but it was a rash thing to do, too quick for judgment...and involved me not returning a call.....yeah, we all know that not to be true..apparently there was a mishap with the answering machine and they never got my message...but got my screaming message last night, the one where I was yelling about it snowing, go figure...my word Vs there's, and a bit of trust down the drain....

I'm a glutton for punishment, I only know a couple of people who I would let call me outright viscous names and slander me like that....if it's with good reason, I'm all about it...but if I do not deserve it, you better watch it and get your facts straight before acting like a fuck....unless you're special, then treat me like shit you may...

so yeah, I like it....if you don't like me...unless you don't like me for stupid reasons..I can't make this make sense right now...people just came in to see me and I've got drinks to make...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“I was called a fucking asshole a little bit ago…” who’s the mf?!!
“unless you're special, then treat me like shit you may... “ lol no one should treat you like that! :v