Saturday, January 01, 2005

"Alive in '05!"
irony is what we are shooting for...

alright, like last year I have an official motto, but unlike last year I'm actually going to remember what it is and what it is about..

so my official motto for 2005 is "Alive in 'o5"....

followed by my New Year's Resolutions....

Become more of an ass, calling people out/telling it like it is for what it's worth (relates back to the first one), and becoming more reclusive

When I told other people these I got a couple different responses..like, "is that healthy" to where I responded with, I've been doing it all my life, I'm just making it more aware for everyone else...

and the best was in correlation with the first resolution (being more of an ass..) I got the response..."is that possible" to where I replied...I am Jason Angus, hell hath no furry like an angry Angus..basically I'm canceling out any good...

so there you go, the motto is pure irony to the resolutions and they way I'll be living my life in this year....

just being more of an ass.....whatever is on my mind you're going to hear, if it pisses me off, I'm gonna let you know...

kinda plays into number two; I'm gonna let you know how I feel..like when I get cut early in a night..I'm just going to parade around for a bit yelling out that I'm leaving, give me your money...I have nothing to hide and "I'm not gonna lie"

and the third...I've moved things yet again, making things closer to me, and the basement like basements I've had in the past...I'll be at work a lot, and the times spent at home will be downstairs with whatever it is I do..and I'm not going to date...it's just fricking ridiculous...

so there you have it....you can cram it with walnuts '05!

*I mean honestly, what the fuck kind of yeared number is '05..anything special supposed to happen...there's no election, no olympics, no leap year, I didn't graduate..oh shit I should have...fuck!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I choose this one! "Alive in '05!"
hehehe cool, cool
I fall asleep yesterday at 5am, I've been sleeping almost all day, Miss you.