Thursday, December 16, 2004

Short Quotes..
but the post is long?

so I felt like IM'ing Asian Tony at 5 in the morning, for what reason I do not know...probably because he was the only name on my buddy list that wasn't idle, well besides mine and the person I was talking to...but I know he runs his name with the idle off, so you could very well be idle, just playing a trick on us all...either way I messaged him..and I saved it just for you!


Blue35Tuesday: I love you too much not to say hello!
Auto response from Dragoon Zephiris: Friends are over....just chilling.


yeah..that was it! how brilliant was that...I mean come on! god I rock so hard...he's gonna get that message in the morning and be like..wow, a message from jason..and he'll read it and be like...ohh, that crazy bastard.

but my favorite part was what isn't typed there...I got the away message auto response and instantly my hands went up into the air as if some field goal kick was good and I said, "hell yes still on the buddy list"..because, I got the auto response...which you only get if you are on somone's buddy list....you see....we haven't talked in forever..but yet I'm still there...and he's still on mine...weird world we live in huh...

so that's my story...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Blue35Tuesday: I love you too much not to say hello!
Auto response from Dragoon Zephiris: Friends are over....just chilling.

LOL I'm framing diss