Thursday, December 16, 2004

Half Random, Half Updates...
Long winded though, ha..

so just some info about me....I like girls who are not my age...I originally stated younger, but erased it because that's not necessarily true, as we have encountered in the past...

but yeah, I just don't like girls my age, go figure....I never really have..I mean sure, there have been the occasional crushes on girls in the same class as me, but yeah, it's never actually gone any further than that....I'm usually attracted to a girl who is younger or older than myself...and I don't think I am purposefully doing so, it just happens like that, there's an attraction, we are drawn together in a way...

just like region people are drawn to other region people when you are not in the region....like here in Bloomington for example...I come across many different people in my day...but the ones I go home with..or rather just like to talk to or hang out with, are, sadly, people from the region....we talk and start getting to know each other, get to like each other, and then it comes out..oh, you're from highland well I'm from munster..yadda yadda yadda....as simple as that...

but there's one girl...one girl who has broken those two bits on me....she's 21...from ft. wayne...and her name doesn't end in an A..what the hell...my reasoning for justifying why I think I like her is because she reminds me of someone else...instantly, if you look or resemble somebody I know, I have some weird attraction towards you, unfounded yes, but still it's there...maybe in a way I am merely trying to replace that person through you....but who the hell is she....I know that fucking look...I've seen those eyes before..there's some passion in them...the color is not the same, green, but that fucking look she gives, that half smile thing....who the hell does she think she is/ rather who the hell do I think she is..damn Kim(n)

I updated my Xanga, just for the people who came to the dance party last night (still tonight, the night isn't over til I sleep, so whatever..) so that was fun..yeah, it's under blue35tuesday, as always...

dance party was a big success, I was very pleased...and it wasn't even the turn out, it was just how things fell together..and let me tell you..today did not feel like a Wednesday at all....I wasn't feeling a dance party, and I was pretty sure nobody else really was...but Neil and I, damn us, we are underdogs..rooting for the rally...and we did, big time..so way to go everyone....

and I got called out on my statement about "how it's the holidays, and that's when you tell the truth so ask me anything, I'll answer like normally I would"...well, for this one answer, nobody's ready for it...let me write my book, get my own place, and then you may read your answer, you'll be thoroughly satisfied, I promise...

got pictures back..that thoroughly rocked....had some really nice pictures, still got two more rolls to pick up tomorrow and we'll be set...oh, and got back another "panoramic" photo...yet again to freak me out, yet so funny, I don't know what to say..it rivals the virgin mary shot...

and I think that about does it...no more no less...just long enough as it is...but don't worry, there's plenty more I'm sure....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"if you look or resemble somebody I know, I have some weird attraction towards you" I think I look like nobody you could've probably met lol. I have a very unique (weird) face/look. Correct me if I'm wrong.

"got pictures back..that thoroughly rocked....had some really nice pictures, still got two more rolls to pick up tomorrow and we'll be set...oh, and got back another "panoramic" photo...yet again to freak me out, yet so funny, I don't know what to say..it rivals the virgin mary shot.."
WHAT? Here I haven't found a place that could develop panoramic, I should probably look for those places tho but are probably far from my neighborhood. Photography alert, I love those!