Wednesday, December 15, 2004

So Before I Pass Out...
the Room is still spinning....

ok, so it's only been like 2 minutes in between this post and that last one, but I changed the time stamp to get my Tuesday's post in...whatever, so fucking sue me....

anyways, I just want to get this out....I'm not speaking to any one in particular, so go with that in mind.....

to anyone who could say the things "you" said, wrote them out...in such a way that you knew they would eat me up on the inside...you knew those cruel thoughts would linger in me, killing me slowly....who time and time again made me feel more insignificant than a grain of sand..and continued to let me live this way, constantly being broken down for you to rebuild, remold, and remodel....then crushed like some fucking legos....as if this were a game to you..having your fun here and there....storing me away in the closet, forgetting about me when you had better play toys...only to pull me out when those toys broke on you...or your pets ran away from you....

for all that I will give you a [slight] congratulations, you achieved something nobody else could...but morely I give you my middle finger....to hell with somebody who could actually do all those things I just stated..no seriously, fuck off....don't come around here no more, I don't wanna see that face no more..someone like that I don't need around, nobody does...so do us all a favor and just die...from our existence..you knew what you were doing, you knew the effects and repercussions and yet still opted to do them, in hopes they would be successful...well you know what, they were, and that's murder one in my book...so it's lights out for you bitch. you are now being deleted from my mind...(too bad that's already a movie?)

I'm walkin' down that long, lonesome road, babe. Where I'm bound, I can't
tell. But goodbye's too good a word, gal. So I'll just say fare thee well. I ain't
sayin' you treated me unkind. You could have done better but I don't mind. You just
kinda wasted my precious time. But don't think twice, it's all right.


1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"forgetting about me when you had better play toys...only to pull me out when those toys broke on you...or your pets ran away from you.... " oh, no.. that awful mf 😤

"you are now being deleted from my mind...(too bad that's already a movie?) "
and a good, good movie. I missed watching movies together... I hope that all the forthcoming love stories are good and that not have the need to be deleted. Because when we'll live this world, all we are gonna carry with us are those stories.

I'm think I'm listening to Bobby D all day tomorrow, aaw ♡ I wonder if he would've liked me and then written a song about me lol