Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Road Trip's a Plenty...
..I can't hack it no more...

Ughhh, that's all I have to say really....

went on a spontaneous road trip this afternoon...yeah, the reason: I wanted cinnabon's...and for some odd reason the mall here in B-Town does not have one....so it was a toss up of either Terre Haute or Indianapolis....I would have gone for Terre Town, but I know that Vince isn't there and it wouldn't be worth the trip..but I really do hate Indy....

the trip can't be called as spontaneous as I may make it seem...it actually started as a craving Monday evening, while I was at work I really wanted some cinnabon's, the more I thought about it, the more I had to do it..find the nearest Cinnabon and go....plus we here have nothing better to do with our lives as it is, so why not a road trip, brief, but still something to kill a couple hours of time...

I almost opted to make those Pilsburry cinnamon rolls, but decided agaisnt it...I was going on the trip damn it!

so I woke up this morning, laid half awake/half asleep for a good couple hours not really aware what was going just listening to the radio...then I heard my voicemail go off, I retrieved to find out it was Neil, asking if I was still going to Indy...now he wanted to go (well he kinda did before, but his mon was coming down to pick him up so random whatever, the answer last night was no...) so yeah, he asked if he could come, not a problem of course..and so it was just he and I, Pete backed out that morning for whatever reason...

So I was gone for what, three hours altogether....two of it driving or so..and yeah, I'm fucking vanquished...all tonight at work I was just thinking about how much I wanted to lay down...which reminds me...I fucking invited Patty over to watch a movie and she didn't take me seriously..and ducked out before I could get her attention again...I fucking hate people...

I suppose the one thing that got me through the night was the mere fact that I have an actual present to wrap...and no it's not for any of you, it's for Karla, that doll from Munster who works with me..anyways, I get to give that to her tomorrow, yay!

but yeah..since when do I become tired after a mere three hours of activity..especially when it comes to driving....of all things driving..I suppose when your normal commuting in a day goes from an hour and a half to a mere 20 minutes you have a different grasp on things...I wasn't until I was about 15 minutes from home on the ride when I started to realize how I really didn't free my mind or think things through while on this drive..like I normally do with road trips...has the blog actually been doing it's job as a venting source for me...have I been telling everybody exactly how I feel and therefore have nothing bottled up inside of me....well, part of that is true, but there are still somethings I keep to myself....and those my friend, those are the worst ones that eat away at me like some frickin' acid...

I just made my nose bleed in order to stop smelling those fucking inscents...thank you very much....

at work tonight it was weird...I walked in the back seating area to check on it, it was closed with the exception of employees eating, and as soon as I walk in Mindy says, "Jason you're a nice guy"..I was befuddled.."thank you? did I do something or something?".."no, you're just a nice person that's all.."...."ohh, ok?...I see it was just in general conversation, yeah alright..." *walks away with that "I don't know what is going on look" on my face...so yeah, that's what happened, who knows what Mindy and Darrell were talking about, or why I came up...am I a nice person..well truly I am, but at the same time I'm a complete ass....I guess it's all in how you get to me..and how you let me get to you...

ohh, I could go off on a tangent about that last part, but I'll save it and start on a next post....this one is long enough....so that's it kidos, see you all next time..I need some rest....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I l-o-v-e cinnamon rolls, heck I'm cinnamon

"I just made my nose bleed in order to stop smelling those fucking inscents...thank you very much.... " gggrrrr take care of that nose

"I guess it's all in how you get to me..and how you let me get to you... " this is 100% wisdom, and not teeth
I'm posting this on my story lol