Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Whoa...A Comment in Another Language....

Alright, I was just looking over my comments before I go to blog about my next..whatever happens in my life, it really should have a word for it, but anyways....I was looking over it and saw this comment made on my last post..

"Um sorriso nada custa¬… mas fornece muito. Enriquece a quem recebe, sem deixar mais pobre aquele que o d√°. Dura s√≥ um momento. Entretanto, deixa uma lembran√ßa que permanece para sempre."

Now I'm really lazy and don't want to work my brain muscles on translating,Iso i used Altavista's Babelfish to do my translating, it came up bestPortugueseeese,Iso i will give you that translation....

"A smile costs nothing¬… but it supplies very. It enriches to who receives, without leaving poor that one that gives it. A moment only lasts. However, a souvenir leaves that remains forever."

I think everybody gets the iIea, i think, thI'mh i'm not sure...what are they talking about again...

anywIys, i just thought it was really cool to get a comment, not only a comment, bcommentoment in a different language from someone far away, cool cool....

No comments: