Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Ohh My....

After looking at the link I put in my last post, I realized something...yeah probably should read the entire post of the link I am link to before I make it my valid link...but besides that, the ting that got me was the fact that the "theory" or idea that I've been speaking of, posting about, and everything else, the "heaven and hell in one" thing has been on my mind for a long time, I can trace it back to early September of last year. And it was funny, because just the other day I was saying to myself how it sounded like the damned Buddhist belief about balance...which was readily talked about in the summer of last year with Asian Tony's problems...But it seems to be all coming back to me, everything..everything I thought, everything I said, everything I felt, it's all coming back, back from under the ashes..it's like October through December was the dark ages and I forgot everything that was just established not too long ago, and through another difficult process I am relearning them..it's really interesting

so now the question is, will there be any more advancements, or is this part of one of my viscous cycles...only reaching a point, then having it lost in the dark for months only to reappear through some turn of events, maybe coming as quickly or maybe slower than the original discovery took, but once it reaches it's climax, the cycle repeats....yeah sounds right...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"But it seems to be all coming back to me, everything..everything I thought, everything I said, everything I felt, it's all coming back, back from under the ashes"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxoj-tDDIU LOL