Monday, January 26, 2004

Well Jeez...

Alright, so I had things on my mind last night at work..things worth posting about, things I wanted to tell about, something, not nothing...like how I said I was going to post only worthwhile garble on here, well it was fitting with it..

so here is a worthless post, just to fill in the dead air with some weight, nothing actually filling, a massless weight or something like that..a point, because points don't exist, but there is not point to this post, other than the fact to tell you that I had something, but since I don't have it now I won't post..which goes against what I am doing right here right now..Anyways...

the strong bad emails have been good as of late, they're actually updating, very good, January is slow anywho..I especially liked the email about the games..The text based game...wonderingwhy you can't get ye flask..Brilliant, I was laughing in hysterics because it was soo true....

so it snowed here, a little, noting like it did down south, or so I was told...the weather is nice though, not too cold, only with the wind, but it is good outside weather..the snow isn't packable, but then again who do I have snowballs to throw at..I suppose stationary objects like a tree, but that gets old, quickly...I need to buy a snow scrappy thing, my last one broke..It was nice too, I guess not that good though, it broke.. Oh well such is life....

my schedule is getting a little crazy, less days and less hours at target..and as for the promotional opportunity..Well they basically said it's not for me, I'm not ready for it yet, I'm "too well liked by everyone" ta hell wit them I say, ta hell wit them.....

yeah "to hell with it/them/whatever" is one of my new phrases, I've been saying it a lot actually, ta hell wit it, I just like the way it rolls off my tongue showing no sympathy/compassion/ or care for anything in the world, kinda like fuck it all, but not as angry...

yeah, so that is that..my car is running for some odd reason, so I think I'll hop in it and see where it takes me...

don't bother to understand it, just to hell with it all.....

No comments: