Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Quoting Movies at Target....

Well it isn't really quoting, I don't know why I said that...anyways, last night I was taken to the warehouse, actually several of us were. And when we got there I looked at who was all there and I realized they took one person from each area, not necessarily the best of the best, but the damn good ones I'd say, the most prominent in that area/department. It was me from the backroom, Gary from flow, Andrew the warehouse guy, and stacey the team lead....it reminded me of (probably because I just watched it) the fellowship of the rings, one person from each group out on the same goal...only for us it was to restore order at the warehouse...now what other movies do they also do that in, damn if I can't remember...but on the subject of LOTR, I made the comment about the situation and asked who each of us would be if it were the movie...when I answered my own question with, "well Gary would defiantly be the dwarf, he's ugly enough...." after receiving a laughter from that I said, "well as for me, I'm not cute enough to be frodo or legolas, and not dark enough to be the other two guys (strider and what's his face...) that would have to go to Andrew...so I was left with nothing, leave me as a damn hobbit.."so yeah that was that, thought it was funny...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

lool you're quoting LOTR, nerdy stuff, hawt
I would also be a hobbit because of my size, whatevs