Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Hoodies....

Alright, well this is a recent fashion change..well not so much fashion change, I've worn hoodies before..But here we go, most recently, like every day, I've been wearing something with a hood, whether it be a hoody or a light jacket with a hood..Something, anything....And I wear it and I like it. When I get antisocial and don't want to talk to the world, put up the hood, and when all defenses go up, so does the zipper....I suppose it has been more apparent at target then elsewhere...

example: as I was leaving yesterday, Kris called me into the office right by the time clock where I was punching out, he said, "hey Jason could you come here for a sec.." I leaned into the doorway and my response was I kid you not, "can't you see the "ta hell wit the world" hood is up?" and walked out...Yeah that was fun..I suppose that shity comment was for the better, lord only knows what I would have said had I actually sat down...There was a lot of shit about target bothering me..So yeah, for the better....

so if the hood is up, leave me be, you'll most likely get the finger..Or I'll let it all build up in some crazed wordy explosion where you won't know what just hit you..Though nobody ever sees me anyways, so ta da....

No comments: