Thursday, January 15, 2004

Delayed Reaction....
Damn planes...

Oh, so get this, I decided I should take a nap before I go to work, nothing left to do, been up a long time and such, riding on my high, didn't want to crash and burn later, so yeah a nap was needed...well as I lay down, I knew right then it wasn't going to be good....I woke up at one point and said I don't care what time it is, there's no way I am getting up, it was only 7:30, been sleeping for maybe 2 hours....and I rolled over and slept some more. I awoke at 9, a little before, but once agian did not want to get up...It felt like I was going to throw up. I kept making these moaning noises and then dewes came, and good goff did he get a chuckle out of my "I just woke up/I'm sick" ramblings..yeah remember how I said when you combine them both you get pure entertainment from me...well that was scenario last night...I did eventually get around, was actually scared so I got up and going, my sickness eventually went away as I got hungry around breaktime..which is the funny thing is because I said i got sick probably from eating too much that day..oh well

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Hungry Hippo lol (because you were hungry but got sick for eating too much)

did I read moaning noises? hehe