Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Childish Quotes....

Sitting with a group of social degenerates..well at least as far as I can see, people are talking as we are in the room and such, and I'm in the corner area, of course there's two people by me and they are chatting away with me in between..I would be brought into the conversation and say something every now and then...but this got me...

Person1: So Jason, how many kids do you have?
Jason: (grabs his attention) ughh, none, I'm 20
**sidenote..as I said that last part, I realized what a mistake it was, damn me for thinking...**
Person 1: Well I'm 19 and I got myself a kid...

Now, besides for the obvious reasons why that is funny, I think it was my realization that I'm now not exempt from having kids, I've reached that age, though I may look 16, I'm there....As I said it, and heard it come from my lips, I did my best to mutter the rest of it out, but I knew that I was in a room with "young" girls/women (I suppose they can officially be called women now since they did endure childbirth...), they had a child, and have a child to look out for, another mouth to feed, all that, and they are realivitly in my age range...thinking, damn I could be a father (of course that would mean the surgery went well to boot)..Now 'm not saying I want or wish to be a father now, good goff no, I can barely care for myself let alone another, granted they may be smaller but like pets require more care right? (I just equated children to pets, I'm burning at the stake for that one...) And of course is the obvious, "Jason should not spread his demon seed", not only has that been said to me by numerous peoples (even those dear to me..) I've certainly said it, last thing we need inthis world is another me, another whatever..Something with my chemical imbalances, yeah...go figure on that one....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Sitting with a group of social degenerates"... hahaha what are the odds
that conversation was hilarious!

"granted they may be smaller but like pets require more care right? " right
I've thought before having a kid with my husband, we should adopt a dog... like kind of a preparation, parenting 101, learning rules and stuff... gosh they would need all the love in the world