Thursday, January 15, 2004

Fuck Ya'll
All you stupid punk ass, making me angry...fuckers...

Ok, that was random angerness..anyways...So plans are coming to a swift and final closing, so what's it gong to be you ask? Well looks like I will be headed to, duh duh duhdaaaa, Zach's this weekend. So that's the game plan I am currently with as of this moment, plans change, people die, and so forth...So now I will just have to inform the other mass here in this hell we call Lowell that I am taking a trip down..I know Barcus should readily jump on this offer, if not, it will be me and only me, not so bad I guess zach and I can have some heart to heart conversations about life and better things. And depending on how things go this weekend, and moreso next week, maybe I'll be back again, I know that's a lot to handle, but I do owe him for not being around so much, and it will give me an opportunity to drown out my worries for a couple days, make some prank phone calls, and have a good time...Well I think I'll get packing early, night.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Low-hell lol

" I can have some heart to heart conversations about life and better things" aaaaww