Monday, January 19, 2004

Order This Is Out Of ....
Only Here....

Alrighty, I'm making my posts about the weekend and all it's events, well not all, that would be draining on both me the writer and you the reader..plus got to hide that incriminating evidence right??? Anyways, I returned to the Northwest Indiana region yesterday and told myself I needed sleep..Actually the funny thing is, I was fine in Lafayette, come back and, oh, I'm tired..let's sleep life away....Anyways, partly my point, but the one I was actually going for was this: I come back and start having fucked up dreams again...while I was at Zach's, no dreams...or if I did, they were good, nothing bothered me....soon as I get into Lowell, lay my head down, BAM, like a ton of bricks I'm crushed yet again with these fucked up dreams....Damn this place.....

No comments: