Friday, January 02, 2004

Fuuuuck You....

Well it's 12 hours later, and the pissyness has only festered into anger..yeah, nothing better than an angry angus...and though it may seem I'm cursing all of you, well I'm throwing myself into that mix as well. of course I bring this upon myself, as I have been saying, I am my own undoing..and the irony of that statement will only be unfolded for a much later date..and you know I ask myself why, why do I allow this..but it's just the way I am, sorry excuse, but it's true, it's just how I am, I'll never learn, and what I do learn, I won't put to work..."those who can do, those who can't teach..." but that's one of the truest statements possible...I'm offering my wisdom to those who encounter similar paths as to mine, but it is hardly heard, people have to learn for themselves, funny how we work like that. So my anger is here, hating the world right about...now...So whoever may read this, I'm sorry, the right people never read what I post for them, and the other half misinterpret what I say..my life is a farce one at that. I've got nothing here, and what is left isn't worth it, damn it all to hell, why do you do this....

No comments: