Friday, January 16, 2004

It's Nearing...

Well the weekend is here, and I've been running around like crazy these past hours, much like the past couple days..I haven't slept yet, and won't get a chance to either, I'm heading down to Zach's around 4ish, or so he wants me to..I'll take my time though, give him a chance to clean up....Though this trip I will be taking alone, no biggie, people back out of plans, others are indecisive, others don't want anything to do with you, whatever category you fit into (and believe me, everyone has their own) you should feel ashamed....Well maybe it's for the better, it's just zach and I, "and then there were two..", well, actually, if it's just Zach and I, it would then be one, yeah, Zach and I are one, so that would leave only one, we're brothers, whatever, you get my point...with a lot of commas to boot...So it's a couple days I'll be gone, no posts, so til then.....

P.S. Not only do I have this Friday and Saturday off, but next weekend, and the weekend after that as well..hell yes three in a row!!! Three trips to random places, got to love that....

No comments: