Wednesday, January 14, 2004

If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop

Well Shit...So just as I posted about feeling like ass no matter how much sleep I get, come today I fall asleep around 530ish..and when I wake up I feel very refreshed, and it was only 830. So naturally I laid around a little longer just trying to get a grip on things..coming to the realization I can't go back to sleep, and probably don't want to, I feel good and got up....not to mention this comes after having a crazy dream as well...

I'll give you the basics of it, I was flying in a plane for the last dream..Now normally whenever I have dreams involving planes I get sick and throw up (I'm not crazy, other people have the same thing, there's been a study..honestly...) so I woke up feeling fine, trying to remember my dreams and then it hit me, only much later, that I had a dream about flying in a plane..and I didn't throw up....Today's going to be a crazy day...

No comments: