Wednesday, January 14, 2004

People ask me, "What's the matter with you boy?"
Sometimes I want to say to myself Sometimes I say...

And going with the "I'm feeling good" phase, I just watched the first DVD to the Rolling Stones Four Flicks DVD...and I don't know why, but damn it made me happy. I feel great right now, and of course like a little kid, I have the inkling to fiddle with my guitar, if only I had it on me....I should go and get her.

Anyways, this is the total opposite of last night of course..people just can't let me be, if I want to be quiet for one night, hey, that's my own thing. I know I come to work to entertain ya'll, like some flamboyant artist of sorts with my quick witted comedy and whatever, but everybody gets a little burnt out sometime, give me a break, I'm human....But like they said, maybe it's another delayed reaction, could be, that's how I work....

No comments: