Monday, January 05, 2004

LOTR!? Marathon

Yesterday was.....Sunday, and though it felt like today was supposed to be Sunday, yesterday in fact was..but anyways....So what's there to do on a Sunday, when everything closes early and on top of it all, snow has covered the roads making traveling treacherous....why stay in and watch movies (with or without your lovely, which ever you prefer...)

So Brooke called me up, seeing what I was doing, we were both kinda bored and tired so I suggested just renting some videos and staying in to watch them, sounds goods eh? we decided on watching Lord of the Rings, I've never seen one of them, been waiting for said day to watch them all at once. She had the first one so I rented the second, went to her house and made a day out of it...

now would you believe each movie is close to three hours long, good goff, but it was well worth it, I suppose more time to spend with her. I enjoyed the first two movies, I think they grew on me, and I think it was better for me to see them all at once....but we still have to see the third...by the time we finished with the second movie it was well after 10. so it looks like sometime this week we will be going to see the third...

spent a long time with he yesterday, I didn't mind, I enjoy it like always, but as always there has to be a departure... a sad parting, least on my behalf...once again there was a long hug, I didn't want to let her go..we kissed goodbye and I left. I tell you, actually I don't know what to tell you, I've said it many times before, so why say it anymore, I can only love her, and there's nothing to that effect so just shut up and keep moving, right...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"been waiting for said day to watch them all at once (LOTR)"
same. I'm still waiting for that day lol yup, I haven't watched those