Monday, September 22, 2003

What I.....

So yeah....not trying to ever pull a barcus, but the anonymous person kinda nailed me....right now I'm not in the position to be making such blanket statements...maybe I didn't clarify everything in the blog for length purposes, but I'm sorry...you know I'd like to dive into this whole thing, but my schedule is crazy and things don't happen around my schedule, I could tweak something somewhere..but yeah, I'd like to learn more about a lot of the religions...heck, when I get a chance the TV is on channel 59 (that's a religious channel, but I forgot the name..), granted they are usually doing a communion, but every now and then I can catch some stuff worth it...

something came up about religion last night at target I forgot to mention before, they were talking about hyles-anderson and other churches, I'm trying to rest, and of course my ears perk and then I'm all awake...something made me reference Jeremiah chapter 17...maibnly it's about not toiling on the Sabbath....and in light of all it this one guy, didn't like him too much just talking out his ass, got not necessarily mad, but something and then asked well what are, an orthodox Jew? Now I'm standing there in amazement, break is over and everyone had been leaving the room, and I was left not knowing what to say, I did say no and threw in some shitty statement to leave him with...I don't know...what was my point...

well with the baptismal thing as I said I just want people to follow something with passion, do it with passion, with a firm belief in it, whatever it may be...if you want to go to heaven and believe in god, well search for a religion and church that's going to be best for you...go all out in everything you do, give it your all..."if there's a job, be it big or small, do it well or not at all" and in order to live a happier life, do the things you enjoy, you're job you should be passionate about coughzachcough, but that doesn't happen often I guess, follow your dreams, whatever...

ok this is where I wrap it up....I don't know much, and I don't preach something unless I know it, as said before the offer is there, anonymous, if you wish to help me with it

p.s. dance dance revolution is not a real dancing game, no, not at all, despite the title....but in order to do alright you do kinda have to bounce and get in the groove with the music, no dance skills required, just some foot-eye coordination, something I know you posses as a soccer player...start slow, the fast songs will kill ya...and everybody sucks on their first several tries..I totally sucked at it when I first played, and hated it, yet their was something there that drew my attention to it....Come on, you remember when you had your DDR buddy icon....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...


Oh boy, you can quote the Bible?
Jeremiah chapter 17, jeez