Saturday, September 20, 2003

Hahaha...

alright, i beleive that was necesary......well i wnt into work last night, dispite not being scheduled but asked to come in anyways...i'm getting more and more little funny quotes happening to me each day.....if i only could remember them...

well last night i was kinda being an ass, only when approached, i didn't go out and be an ass, if you can up to me to either joke around or something, then i was an ass...and of course when i smell weakness i keep striking....when finally susan snapped at me and said, "god, i don't see how any person, or better yet, woman, could ever please you...always critiqueing somewhere" yeah that was funny, asw soon as she said that i busted up...yeah i know i expect a lot out of people, but i've been pleased before.....

then earlier yesterday, sitting and holding my guitar my phone rings, had to be 430, i answer knowing who it was...it was the cyclical little lady known to all as racheal bartels...yeah, i was actually tinking to myself the other night that she was about due for a call/email....so we just start talkingh, sghe explains that her phone has been turned off that's why she hasn't called this and that...when all of a sudden, i hear someone in the background and she asks if she can call me back later...and the call, much as i expected, never happened.....and you know me, i can't tell this girl off, i in a sick way loook forward to her timely in-tocuh's, it's kinda like the seasons..there's someone else i know that does that too, but i'm not expecting her call for another4-6 months....

and in light of all this, i've been laughing so much...not really hard laughs that make me hyperventilate, but just good laughs, and lots of them....of course the other half of my laughs have been randomly generated by shock, fear, acceptance, whatever..which is quite a treat to see, i'm working, then all of a sudden i bust out into a loud laugh...

getting long, let's end here......

No comments: