Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Taking Back Sunday..er..Taking Back Wednesday...I mean, Taking Back My...Nevermind....

So today is today, whopper Wednesday indeed, otherwise known as hump day to some of the sexual perverse.....

I noticed I made like 6 updates yesterday, sorry fro that...They really need some breathalizer test or something so that I don't blog when I'm tired...Type too many random things and whatnot....

Oh..I thought of a pretty cool music video for one off my songs, yeah I'm more talented in the eye pleasing department that the writting...the songs may suck, but I got the videos....so the video I'm writting down how I want it to go, and I will probably use it on my "hubcaps and candybars" song....yeah, don't ask, but it's keeping with the folk writting like Elizabeth suggested...the title itself will make one person's ears perk.....

ummm, couldn't find the "what's up doc" DVD at the mall, they said they would have to order it for me, I'll keep on looking....

you ever have a breakdown moment...like you want soo badly to tell someone how much you love them...like you'd call them up at the very second, despite everything else, and just say I love you....then more than likely hang up...yeah, those feelings suck....

on a lighter note, blogger is improving little by little, I'm liking it.....

so..I'm good...just questioning some things....I have my list, but is that what I want, or just another cop out......damn it all, more delays fro the announcement....

waltz....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

whopper day = hu.. day, what? lol
"you ever have a breakdown moment...like you want soo badly to tell someone how much you love them..."
era yes, but not on a sad note, like a breakdown thing. Sometimes I feel very happy to share a moment with someone and feel just the need to say it but... on a happy note