Sunday, September 07, 2003

Wedding Daze

Yeah, yesterday was eventful....i could go on telling how bad ass everything was, but in all, i don't think anyone would understand my facade of hype....

Kristen's Wedding was yesterday...the reception was the bowling alley...and so when i went over to alco mike suggested we should go on his break, and we did just that. i bought a wedding card, we signed it and headed around the corner. this marks the first time i have ever been in that bowling alley, go figure. didn't make it that far into the actual bowling alley, there's a side room we were rushed into. it was a nice little party, reminded me of any reception i've ever been to...and instantly i was greated by a (had to be drinking) Danielle, Kristen's friend and co-worker from ALCO. she was happy to see me, maybe too happy, but everything was ok. the warm greeting reminded me what freidnds are for, she showed me around, directed me to the food first, m,ade some coomenmts about the husband, made us sign a book, then grabbed the bride for us. afterwards she pulled me aside and whispered to me, "and there's the dance floor, go out, have some fun and dance, plenty of cute single girls down there.." i stayed by tghe food, dropped off the card in a cool little box and the bride came her way...apparently everyone was suprised to see me there, probably because i wasn't directly told about the whole thing. time grew short on us, and i had to take mike back to work for his break was over, and i wasn't going to return alone...plus i had to work at target that night....

and speaking of target....it's always nice to know you're so well known by the general public....i get into work and wendy tells me i have to train some new guy, alright if i must...so i meet him, he seems like a cool guy, i introduce myself being zany as my normal self is, and go through the fubnctions of the LRT with him...after we seperate in our aisles one apart, he quickly comes over to me and says...."you wouldn't happen to be from lowell would you? and of course i say yes. and then he says, "and you name is jason right?" and i'm likie, sure is..and then he says, "are you the jason angus?" in the flesh i respond..of course followed up with a why? he tells me he's gheard stories about me and this and that....apparently he's PETE, debby pioth's pete, well was her pete..and he also knows dan chesner...small world...oh and what's funnier is during break i have him sit with us asnd we're telling about we indirectly know each other, and i'm also debating whether or not to call brooke back, didn't know if she called from her room, if her roommate was there, if it was too late, going back and forth with all the different options...he remarks...hey, now that you mwention it, the name brooke sounds familiar....so apparantly my life story is well known by a large mass of the public..got to love that....

and yes, i didn't add in paragraphs to this post...two ideas, bite me.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"are you the jason angus?" wow, dope
remember us, when you're famous lol