Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Surface Noise is Unavoidable...

So of course i did in fact forget to mention things....whether it be from my damned memory, or caused by the headache from wanting to sleep, either way i still forgot...and since when i remembered i didn't write them down, i still have nothing.....

well, i shortened up the aquarium rant pretty short, probably for the better i'd say...i think the thoughts that went through my head as i lived it were something along the lines of me wanting someone to hold...kinda sad and depressing....

and for my drive, i didn't mention how i thought it was a setback...yeah how rterrible is that, my trip and drive time was a setback, mentally....the drive was so not what i wanted that it caused me to go in the opposite direction...but then i got to thinking...nothing is really a setback, something may put you back in a simliar place/situation, but the path out will defiantly be a different one, and looking around at it for a second time will shed new light onto things..i don't know if i completly stated what i was trying to say, but yeah...just like NO is just a word, you haven't lost anything, you're at the same spot you were before, now you just have to alter strategy or whatever....right?

which brings me to my other topic, as i am experiencing these things, or thoughts go through my head, i think of brilliant statements and sentences to use in my possible future xanga or blog....the only problem is, i'm not readily by a computer when this happens and i am doomed to forget, how sad...

in other news that i forgot to mention, elizabeth made me a butterscotch bread thing...and it was in a ziploc baggie, he he....but i enjoyed it, just have to limit my intake of that....

so i got to thinking tonight...and yeah, these thoughts were controlled so i was ok, for the most part....i thought of some song ideas, lord knows i can't write lyrics though...i got "the snaggletooth blues" played on my elctronic gibson, ahhhh, but mostly i got short story ideas...and of course if it is a short story, i'd want to make it into a movie......well for the lastest work, i can't reproduce rain, not that i know of, so the timing of that movie would be up in the air, litterally.....

i feel as if i can convey more ideas through the medium of video than anything else, and i can get my ideas across a lot better as well...we'll have to see what happens....as for the music video movie...yeah, i'm ready for it, and i got ideas who i want to be the two main characters, pretty shady if you ask me, but hell will break for this one indeed...

oh..and as for my announcment, damn....i was soo anti even mentioning this stupid thing last night, i hated the idea...but after a bit of calming down, i'm back at where i was, i suppose that's good....i'm just afraid of what might kill it off completly....

well that's all for now, got to shower and sleep for a couple........

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

If you forget your ideas because you didn't have your computer back then, you can carry a little notebook like the Moleskine ones to write your thoughts. In art school we used those like a binnacle books, idk if the translation is ok.

Ps. I should also shower and sleep, how do you shower at midnight! crazy!
Ps2. I've been trying to write a blog entry and it takes time, kudos on your blogger writing!