Friday, September 26, 2003

Feelings......worst song of the 70's

well here's the update zach has been asking for....i hope it's not harsh....

so yeah, i went to the movies, is that supposed to mean something, well it didn't mean anything to you back then, so why wouldn't it mean something with me now, whoa, sorry...yeah, it was completly random what happened that night....here's what i know about her, nothing, literally, and i'm content with that....she spends a lot of time on her cell phone, 2-waying for the love of god, damn nextels, and she has a lot of guy freinds...now i don't know about you, but a girl that has a lot of guy friends usually have somethign wrong with them, in some senes, eaither really fucked up in the mind or really fucked up in the...well you get my point...i guess it's all in how you raise your oils and waters, but yeah....

she knew a lot about cars..maybe too much for my liking...i thought it was funny how her dream car would be a toyota supra....i remember when i had a liking for that car as well, twin turbo, sleek design, stopped making them in 97 or so, targa top of course, and pretty chrome wheels....yeah that was awhile ago, don't know if i would own one now though......but back to cars here, she drives a stick, i'm sure that messes with me a bit, after getting past all those sexual references as well...and she drives fast, only seen her drive once, but i took note of how reckless it was....that's not a good thing.....

and so i got a call from this girl last night....i wasn't expecting a call, and when i knew it was her i was like what the hell....i seriously thought about asking her why she called me, but i figured that to be too rude..i mean honestly, why would someone call me, unless they wanted a favor, but be damned if they just wanted to talk....

oh on an even weirder note....she asked me where i was when i called, i told her it was the office...and from there it went into the story of me being homeless...she didn't believe me at first saying, "everybody has a home"....and then i thought home is where the heart is, and i don't even have a house....so i was talking about how great my blue room was, beleiving in my own propaganda...then she says....that she would like to hang out or visit me in the blue room sometime...damn i hate people..what does she want from me, why the call, the hanging out, grrrrr, why can't people just be upfront and tell it like it is...oh wait, i'm still dealing with a situation like that....

on a livelier note...last night i worked at target...don't i always...and randomly irene started scratching my back.....god how the sensation of touch just overwhelms me with delight.....she soon stopped after seeing the look on my face, btu said she'd do that every 15 minutes or so to keep me quite or calm or tame or whatever...but yeah, it's kind of a double edged sword...i hate to be touched by people, well most people...but i also love to be touched..somethign as simple as back-scratch, or slight rub on the back..yeah......i miss being touched....

that's all....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“i guess it's all in how you raise your oils and waters” hahaha who says that?
Is a joke...