Sunday, September 28, 2003

Cold as Hell..Wait..Damn
Cold, Colder, Coldest....

well this is completly random.... i'm really cold, which is prohibitibng me from sleeping..i know i said in a previous post i was tired, which i was at the time, but the temperature is a dropping and i can't get to sleep....i don't think the heat has been turned on here yet....and it's really damn cold to sleep in the car, though i have done it before while it was snowing...i guess i'm going to have to get some blankets out of storage....

let's see...i noticed i just got blammed for TP'ing Brooke over the weekend, fat chance to that i say...of course i tried to make a comment on her Xanga in response to her post, but she has my named blocked so i'm not able to, well since i know she reads this (at times) i'll give the jist of it: she said it was a crappy job, and we all know how we (ie old school pity party) did tp's...at least one package of 24 rolls per person, with at least 3-4 people doing a job...i would never embark on a TP'ing alone, there wouldn't be any fun in that..plus there would have to be AOL discs, bean bag filler, clay pigeons, salting of the earth, moving of cars, and anything else we could get our hands on..and i doubt all that was there, if i wanted to get her, i'm sure it would be one hell of a job, but i'm not that vigilant towards her, but for some reason she thinks so, don't want to ruffle the feathers of someone who has some of your things and owes you others, i mean put yourself in my shoes, i just try to talk to the girl, she's the won't who's anti it all...i don't know if that's all, but there that was at least....

looking at people's profiles/away messages...kendall must be feeling kinda down: Why won't you speak to me, what happened? horrible night, please make the morning better...(break)I can't speak, I'm lost for words, I can't hear, the silence burns a whole inside of me, that I can't fill for the life of me. I can't see, I'm blinded by the things you say to me are lies. I can't feel, feel you near, and that's because you were never here. What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to feel? I put my trust in you, but life can change. You lied to me, you let me down, you turned this smile into a frown and now you're the only reason why, I find it hard to sleep at night. I'm feeling sad, feeling blue, I think of the past times spent with you and now there's nothing left to say, so I just turn my head away.hmmmm i wonder if i could ever relate to that feeling?????

ok....so there's a random slogan generator website i found, basically you type in your name and it pulls out the products name and replaces it with yours, funny for the first three clicks...."It Needn't Be Hell With Jason." "Builds Bonny Jason.""Get More From Jason.""It's the Bright One, it's the Right One, that's Jason""Sweet as the Moment When the Jason Went "Pop""
i think a lot of it sounds all too sexual for my liking....

going with sexual, funny conversation......
Girl: Wait, you use your left hand to...[not said, but understood, fingering]
Me: Well...yeah...naturally....i do play the guitar...
god, is that only funny to me???

and off that note, duncan asked me how to pronounce a certain word, i guess they were having trivia wars at his house or something, which led to the discovery of this site, i like how it talks about eatern vs western beliefs, particularly buddhism

and that's all i got for now, going to lay down, honestly...oh, and have you been noticing double titles, one bolded the other italicised, yeah, double thoughts, hidden thoughts, whatever

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Girl: Wait, you use your left hand to...[not said, but understood, fingering]
Me: Well...yeah...naturally....i do play the guitar...
(ya nasty)