Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Stairway to Heaven...In Your Own Backyard

So i left off with alco...umm let's see.....well there's a cashier there that they call the girl who doesn't smile, but i'm damned if i can't make her smile...i guess that's just one of the characteristics i have, i can make many a people smile...which is great because i love to make people smile or laugh or just feel good......

oh, i had an "experience" at walgreens, but this is a two fold story....i'm telling this story to the girl who doesn't smile, begin..i'm at walgreens, just get out of the building and make my way to the alero, as i fumble to get into the car i notice a somewhat attractive female walking to her car just over from mine..she's takes notice of me, and i'm taking me time switching CD's or radio stations to get something good on before i go...i look over at the girl and she's looking in my direction..whatever, back to my music..now she pulls out and makes her way behind my car, slowing down right behind me, i look in the rear veiw mirror to see what is going on and she's still looking at me....i get nervous because that's the direction i have to go and i don't want her to think i'm following her..so i wait a sec then pull out...she turns to go behind the building as i turn to get on to rt 2...you see, she went out of her way to drive past me, crazy...

so i tell that story and no smile girl (lindsey) is sacrastically sympathizing with me saying "ohh she could have been the one" and shit like that....now the thoughts are going through my head, the one, meant to be.....i beleived in it once, lived through the holocaust, now no longer wish to beleive/remember, and can't inform the public of it either....but anyways...she's saying all this stuff and i remark quite simply, nah. and she's like right, she's not the one, you know how i know, because i'm the one....oh lordy....

later on i was trying to see if anyone wanted to go to the movies..i know it was a tuesday, but yeah, no waiting for the weekend, they're just days too...anyways, lindsay got wind and told me she'd go with me..i thought it was a school night, but who knows anything anymore...she even got off work early to go with because i had floor at C21 til 8, with a movie starting at 910.....

so this random person i don't know is riding with me to see a movie, wierd enough...and of course she really doesn't know who dylan, zeppelin, or the stones are...and i'm not in my car, damnation, so i couldn't have my fun torturing them with it..

at the theater i saw they had a DDR machine (running theme?) and heard the beethoven dance song, so i asked if she's ever played it and told her i would demonstrate...well i couldn't find the song, ran out of time so it randomly picked one for me....and i sucked..really badly....i did notice that the footpads were very worn and needed a lot of pressure to cause a hit on them....but in all, i remember why i hated it when i first played in michigan....i guess it's every other time with me, who knows..i'll stick to the ps2....mad an ass out of myself indeed....

so we saw dickie roberts former child star with david spade, got to love that man...and i enjoyed it, it was "nucking futs", his childhood catchphrase....and then there was the story about finding heaven in your own backyard, it was nice...oh, the past still lingers on..... one part during the movie, lindsey went to scratch her head, seeing this out of the corner on my eye, i turned and started to say something...but realized it wasn't her.....

on the way home, here's the great part....changing the radio stations, i heard the ending of the immigrant song..i tell her that was zeppelin, though nothing too great..then, two for tuesday, stairway comes on and all hell is let loose...i quickly explain to her the song, then crank it up and starting singing, of course sining the live version in parts because i like it (does anybody remember laughter?) i don't know if she enjoyed it, i don't care, it was stairway...the only thing she liked was when i said "yay" in my high pitched noise followed by some claps...

oh, and i had a missed call while i was in the theater from her, but seeing the M for mobile, i knew it wasn't her, getting overjoyed for nothing, these quick jumps with my heart are messing with me...i'm gonig to hav to edit my phonebook..

now the night ending, and this evening ended on a lot better not than the other movie outing, she realized it was a friendly affair. gave a quick hug and seperated....though she went to my left on the hug, totally throwing me off, but it was just a quick pat so all was well...

i've got more, nothing good i'm sure, but just some stuff worth ranting about but it'll wait....til then....

No comments: