Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Running Around....
Still Stong, but Becoming Weak...

So i took my car in to get it fixed today, yeah that's worth a story itself, but it's more of the events that have lead me up to here, pretty mazing shit....

so i headed up to sherrerville at a late start, around 10...and on the way there i totally forgot about the Tuesday morning office meeting..oh well...... so naturally i have to wait about an hour for them to diagnose it, then i got my rent-alero, he he...

first stop was target....upon entering the store i soon forgot why i ventured in...picked up an alarm clock that has blue LED's and another Johnny Cash CD....at the checkout the cashier's name was Melinda, i was quite happy...she was more talkative than any ordinary cashier, asking me what target i was from and such..so with that ice broke i commented on her name, yeah, we all remember the blue phone.....

so then i head on over to office depot, or is it max, i think it is depot, the one across the street next to meijer..anyways, all i neeed from there was a reem of paper...but as i pull in a white van is following me and screetches along next to me. i get out and one gets out all talking quickly, opening the doors of their van...they told me they were from chicago, tried to verify it with swift moves of paper and flashing the shirt logo, big deal..they said they had a delivery to make in gary, they wouldn't make it and wanted to sell me the stuff at a discounted price....home stereo equipment, they presented magazines the showed the prices of everythig they wanted to sell me...one was silent, he was the driver, the other was the quick talker, he even tried to walk me over to the bank to get money for it...the price on it was 3600...first he wanted a grand, i told him i had and would only give 60...he them brought me to the side and said he'd take 10%..i finally got out of it and and made my way into the store...yeah i did call the cops, call me a nark, the only reason why i did is because their plates were from conneticut...yeah....

so i visited with my grandma, i hated it at first, but then she asked a funny question, "how's Brooke" with those words i stopped dead in mid-drink of my pop, she quickly got the hint and from there started a rather different conversation with my grandma, she was trying to give me advice about it all, but her thoughts weren't all there, blame age, so nothing really was accomplished.."all's far in love and war" was a popint i brought up...well not war, damn geneva convention...on a side note, she wants me to do real estate in illinois..she really hates nancy., she knows some people and is going to call them up for me when she gets back from mertle beach.....

went quick grocery shopping....5 for 10 pizza's and .99 twelve pack coke with $10 purchase, hell yes....

made another trip back to target...my car should have been done by now, so i was killing time in the area....no it's not a new hangout, yet everyone i know from there was sadly enough working, i chatted with jen and her boyfriend in the break room until i decided it was time to go...4

ran around lowell for a good bit of time......now i remember why i don't drive a 2-door...a sports car would be all too fitting for someone like me...i've been doing burnouts, figure 8's, break torques, fishtailing, you name it, with this alero...they gave me a 6 cylinder this time, he he..yeah it has a spoiler and everything, reminds me of jenny, but she was more beast/man like, with her raised front end and such....but yeah, the car is great..as much as i hate it, i like it as well, hmmmm..

to be continued...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

It’s nice that you visited your grandma :)
I know I was gonna comment on the important ones but I think this one is!
Ps. Also how crazy, those scammers