Tuesday, September 30, 2003

So Here's a Story....

so last night i had to work at target, i make my usual rounds, stopping at Strack N Can Til to buy my drink and a snack for break 1...well tonight, for some reason i was in the mood for chocolate milk, normally it's a fruit drink or something, no pop, and nestle's chocolate milk was on sale so i said what the hell...i get to my car i pop the top and drink a bit....dink on my way to work....where i meet up with Jen...yadda yadda yadda...so we're making out and she comments how bad the taste is of my mouth, so she hands me a stick of gum, fruit strips i beleive...so we continue, then all of a sudden she starts getting sick...and sicker..finally she quickly runs away from me and starts throwing up...now i'm thinknig what the hell, i'm i really that disgusting of a kisser....i always thought myself to be pretty good, maybe too much tonguel action for her or something..who knows...so i grab my milk and wait for her to come back after she is better......she makes her way back holding her stomache, still looking sick..and then she notices the milk i am holding...she says, "wait, were you drinking that before yuo got here..and before w started making out.." and isaid "yes"...then this is great, she goes, kinda yelling, " i'm lactose intolerant you idiot!"

how great of a story is that?!?! i soo want to make that into a movie!!! ZACH!!!!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

OOOOH GODDDDD, OJD, OH JASON'S DAD
THAT'S SOLID GOLD!

Wait, did that really happen? What about Brooke?
Also what about the announcement you were gonna make..
is that on October?
Anyway, I don't think I'll read something better than this tonight...
I think I'll call it a night