Friday, September 05, 2003

Hapiness....

No, not the movie, sorry Zach, but maybe i'll actually get to watch it one day....

today's Friday, i have the day off from target, yay...i want to be productive today, do thigns, go out, go up north, haven't been to the mall in ages..though i suppose i'll be up there wednesday, but still, best buy, something...

oh i know what, i'll straighten out the fret board to my/vince's guitar, get it re-strung, i think he wouldn't mind that...unless i strung it for a left handed person like i want to....

Not too much gonig on, but for some reason i'm in an overall acceptance mood, though this is still disturbing no matter how you look at it....

ohhh...i'm a gambling man now, yeah, after watching many a hour of ther poker tourney's, we've started playing...i won last night's pot, $5, yeah i rock....but tonight there will be more people, and therefore the pot will be bigger....great time to chat, smoke cigars, drink a little something something, and have a good time...i feel like i'm in my mid 30's....wish me luck...

working on my speach for my press announcement, it'll be good, just give me some time...

you know, if i restring the guitar to be left handed, i would have to buy a right handed guitar to compansate if i sucked at lefty, hmmmm.....

techno makes the world taste better...i mean makes me happier...and glowing light sticks are cool....

the weather's getting cooler, time to wear my jackets, hell yes, never been so excited before, don't ask me why either...i'm so gonig to be wearing the brown leather jacket which nobody likes, yeah, and play guitar.....

you know, my life is becoming more and more sterotypical of some bum homeless person, the guitar, the gambling, the homelessness.... i'm so writting a book, i think i have the time for that right, just need to get some mindy's ( I think that's what they are called) to further the persona of bobby D....

well that was pretty long and i didn't have anything to say, well i suppose i did if it was this long, oh well, going now....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Hacines, I've watched that. It's a little raw, but it's Todd Solondz.
"i feel like i'm in my mid 30's" hey Jangus 2020, is that how mid 30s feel like? hehe
The link is now for https://olsentwinscountdown.com ... it's a blog about lesbian relationships... arm