Thursday, September 11, 2003

It's 2 a.m......Do You Know Where You're Thoughts Are?

So I think I have figured out this life thing.....yeah I know what you're thinking..why do you think you know the meaning to life...well I know the meaning of life rather....it's actually quite simple, if you try searching, then you're lost..it's one of those yoda things, you got to figure it out on you're own...and if I told you, you would want something more, that's why you have to do it yourself...

but as always I have bad timing....I have so bad of timing I'm surprised my car doesn't backfire..car joke referring to bad timing...whenever i try to do something, it always seems i should have done it sooner, or waited a bit longer...leave too early, should've waited a coupe more minutes...yeah well, maybe one day i'll catch a break..i hope this doesn't effect my music career and make me a beat off...god i could go 12 places with that comment...

i need something, not sure what, but just go with me here, maybe this trip down to Terre Town..haha, not gary...will be the trick, but who knows...maybe i won't return....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Jason 2020. this guy from 2003 had found THE answer
I hope you still remember it