Thursday, September 11, 2003

Silence...

So what's going on....

Well, the Eagles are on tour, coming this way in a little bit...granted they don't have the greatest songs, I would still like to go to their concert..i think for the simple fact that i've only been to one concert in my whole life....

In sports, Sox lost, sad...It would be nice to have the world series here on the south side..and if it happened i would soo be there....though i think my inside connection for Sox tickets died...as did bulls tickets....but it would be a lot cooler to have a cross town classic for the world series...and of course we all know the south siders would win...damn straight.....

The silence is beaing broken in parts of my life, whoopee.....the co-worker from target is becoming a bit more open with me...no more cold looks, but yet we haven't had a full conversation...i guess in part i helped speed it up as well, when she broguht me backstock the other night, i could have gave her a cold look and said but one word, but was a little bit more warm to her....i think this is all for the better, maybe agian she will speak to me some time, if not no big loss, other matters are more important...though it did both me as to why i was getting such a treatment...

in other silence, i had a dream last night..funny how i say night when i really mean day....the part of the dream i remember was dealing with my mother...she was actually there in my dream, not like on the phone or anything, but rather there, ahnd i think she tried to talk to me or something along those lines and i, inturn, just yelled at her and pushed her away...don't know what made me so mad, but something happened, who knows...

and the brook is still frozen, standing still, not moving, i hear nothing come from her, i'd like for it to move again, at least a couple inches every now and then, like it did last week.......

I ate an actual peach last night.. regine gave me one because of my ranting and raving and wouldn't shut up because she had a peahc and plum....i brought in a plum to eat a day later, then she broguht in a peach for me last night.....yeah i know vince loves peaches, but i like touching them..so soft what fuzzy, i couldn't kep my lips nor tongue off of it...i think it's just the sexual aspect i like about it...although an apple still reminds me of gonig down on....

speaking of peaches....in the mall yesterday i went into some store, god only knows the name, and they had a Jones Soda cooler in the store, pretty cool eh? Well on the top shelf in the cooler was a drink called D'Peach Mode...as in DePeche Mode.. oh my dad was that great....for 12 reasons this is good....

For started the play on words is great....peaches are good as well...my lover vince loves peaches......another lover'd loves jones soda....depeche mode was a group in the 70's or so and sang the enjoy the silence.....on my 3rd floor dorm hall in michigan there was a giant depeche mode painting...and of course zak duncan introduced me to jones 3 years ago.....

so my question is, why didn't i pick this up....grrrr, for those reasons i should go back and but some for me and vince....yeah, i lika da jones...ever since the little trip to see bob dylan 3 years ago, duncan showed me what a good drink it was, i was happy.......but of course out of spite and many other things i had to hide my joys for it when i found out some other bastard liked it and leasding it up to my other lover introducing it to me...kinda complex, but nothing fro you to worry about, just didn't want to seem like i liked it out of spite, out of trying to help with conforming to somethign else, good goff that deosn' make sense but to me...

that's all, enjoy..

Enjoy The Silence Lyrics:Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world
Painful to me
Pierce right through me
CanĂ­t you understand
Oh my little girl
All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm
Vows are spoken
To be broken
Feelings are intense
Words are trivial
Pleasures remain
So does the pain
Words are meaningless
And forgettable
All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm
Enjoy the silence

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

oh lordy, note to self: this one is spicy
D'Peach Mode lol