Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Butterfly....

So I'm here at the office, got some hours to spare, just sitting here and all, watched SB over and over, decided to post.....

one thing i did forget to mention from this weekend was the discovery made by Elizabeth. i was singing and playing my guitar for them and she stopped me half way and was like, "ok, sing the melody...you're singing harmony, sing the melody" yeah, so then ince and i played and sang together, and indeed i do sing the harmony...i guess that is good, if i want to sing with someone else...

Talked with zach last night, it was a good time, random calls out of nowhere are always good, right? we talked about starting with our creative ideas and making movies....i hope this goes through, i know we both have crazy schedules, but we really want to do this so i hope the idea does fade away agian...

i found a piece of paper in one of my jackets, and everytime i have pullen it out in the last couple days, i look at the folded thing, say to myself, oh just a piece of paper, then push it back into my pocket......well last night i wanted to see what was on it, had to be in my pocket for some reason.....so after opening it up i quickly realized it was somethign i wrote weeks ago...in fact it was part script, part dialogue of something i was writting....well funny thing is it immediatly reminded me of something someone recently wrote in a posting....kinda funny to see life imitating art in this way right before my eyes...i wonder if i can write/predict some other things.....

work last night was great, well for the most part...as the truck was unloaded me and another person talked about many a thing..starting off with music, then on to cartoons, then TV shows, with just barely hitting movies, well john cusack...i knew more than i thought, and suprisngly they knew what i was talking about for the most part......the funniest thign was when they said, "wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too.." and my eyes lit up and was like, short circuit, and then they got happy because i was the first person they knew of to respond with that answer, which was correct in their mind....ohh good times..

oh, then we get on break, i notice my phone has two missed calls, at 12:59 and 1:02...now there was only one person ever to call me at those times...then it had a 312 area code, as in a calling card number, so in my brief moment of happiness decided to check my voicemail...however it was another female who hadn't been talking to me, my mother....and this is the reason why i hate my family...when i talked to my grandma about the check and monies larry and maryann would be getting back, i stated to her it had to be in one check, which causes a lot of problems....but i told her somethings i would try and do to get it straightened out...well i guess when my grandma told my mom, she stated things wrongly and then i get a call from my mother bitching at me about this and that, how she's not getting any money now or something, and she needs it to go to the doctor....and what did i do..knowing everything is all taken care of, i didn't call my mother, i didn't feel like trying to talk over her, getting into anyting with her, so yeah, i let it be...my grandma actually called me today and i quickly talked to her about it...did get a little impatient about the whole matter, but that was becausemy phone was ringing off the hook today while i was trying to sleep..so everything is fine..in that area...

i still suck at guitar, but what else is new.....

i think that's about all for now, i'm sure i'm forgetting something, i don't know what else to say...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

What’s SB? You said I watched SB over and over...
Oh, you were sending money to your mom. That’s a very grown up thing to do for a 20 year old boy 👏🏽