Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Random....

I thought some of these things were pretty funny.....

"you don't drown by falling in water, you drown by staying there..."

and isn't the word STRESSED funny...i mean flip it around and you got desserts...maybe the things that got you down just need to be flipped around themselves....

and then you got; failure isn't a status, but rather an event....and you can always overcome an event....

why is my trunk popped open..brb.....

hmmm, that's all i got for now...the whole trunk thing threw me off, so i'm heading off of this post....and i'll leave you with this..i really would like to get my computer up and running agian, there's soo much stuff on there that i am trying to reference and get and whatnot, well at least i got the internet here, and maybe i'll get my computer up soon enough.....

i like the keyboard downstairs, it makes me think that my fingers are flying all over this thing, ok, that's it...

No comments: