Tuesday, February 01, 2005

YAY!!!
I hate technology...

so yeah, as you can see I am able to publish posts again..so once again my dribble will hit your screen like before...but how about never before...yeah.,..coming at ya, in your face....

Let's just thank Zach..it wa a very simple error...the ftp server I was using is no longer vaild or good, so he gave me a new one, and all I had to do is literally copy and paste a web address and BAM, we're back up and running...how cool is that?

on a side note, Zach may have told me the coolest thing ever...we were talking online about this "problem" and he said, "yeah, I've been listening to your blog, sorry to hear about last Wednesday...".."I replied back with, wait, listened, don;t you mean read..I don't really recall ever dictating my thoughts onto the blog..." but then he showed me this website for a program he uses which turns the web test into a digital audio file...he has my blog posts in MP3 form..he said my main page is 26 minutes....killer....he said he listens to me at work..I thought that was the most badass thing possible..it blew my mind then, and still blows my mind to date....I'm speechless....he listens to my life..how fucking cool...

and on technology....so the red LED's on the dance pads stopped lighting up whenever you hit them about a month after having them, no biggie, the arrows still worked....HOWEVER..when you hook the dance pads up to the Mac laptop, they light up....what's the fucking deal....I hate technology.....

and now back to your regularly scheduled blog...

No comments: