Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Paint this Week Blue...
..and matching outfits...

So the news..what's the news...

I was just handed information..crucial information..that, at first I was disappointed but just as that disappointment entered I had feelings of relief..I could care less, and in fact was happy....

so now the question is, what's next? if you want to push it to the final moments, we, forget I said we, I've literally got til august this year..then it's anyone's guess...

so many doors have opened it's ridiculous, not like they weren't there before, just a different happier life is all...something that is being forced upon me in a way...funny how I actually like it when things are forced upon me in this sense, makes me actually go out and do things...

so do I want to stay..I'm in no position to try and help people out, keeping a basement..what the fuck do I care if my place has a basement or not..it's not my responsibility, in all honesty those who are backing out are putting so much pressure unto everyone else, I just don't like it...they will be the ones to blame later..and me, I support nothing, I shall go out on my own, right? if that's what I want, where to go oh where to go...

I like how everyone questioned where I was all day Monday, some figuring work, but who knows, it was a long shift..and then Jim came out and said..."he may still be at work, or he may be out in the middle of nowhere on top the hood of his car looking at the stars, in which case he'll return this morning and go right back to work..."

oh, truer words have never been spoken..and now, I'm off to do just that....



A crowd is untruth...only in the self can the drama of truth occur.

No comments: