Saturday, February 12, 2005

My Weekend...
not happening...



so yeah...because Blue is in the hospital I am going to see the ocean instead.... both hopefully...

and I'd just like to state that for the record, I would have drove to Memphis to see Blue...

you see, everything is a two way street....just because she couldn't come and see me shouldn't have put a damper on my plans...I could have just as easily gone and seen her, sure it's not what we ordered, wasn't in the plan, but hey...that's how we roll when you're rolling with me...I go above and beyond...plus I miss her...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...




"I am going to see the ocean instead.... both hopefully..." love the ocean
"but hey...that's how we roll when you're rolling with me...I go above and beyond...plus I miss her..." hope it ends well