Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Shower Me with Greatness...
...and I'll show you how to live life...

So those were the biggest things that happened, but that certainly does not mean that was it for highlights, oh hell no..this month/period of time has been so fucking good to me, it's unbelievable...

so as I said Spaulding cleaned up after the party..HUGE...I helped in a very minimalistic way, just getting minor details back in place, nothing major...but I crashed right after I got some much needed food in me....

I awoke later, god only knows what I did..but I remember Neil coming over, and he was getting drunk on the bastards beer who left it here from the last WNDP, saying, "I'm gonna teach those bastards a lesson for buying Miller Light"

The three way talks continued....Neil still Ga-ga for Amy...and then it got the weirdest/funny/non-homosexual-homosexual moment of our lives...

for some reason Spaulding was all about Neil taking a shower, since he was staying the night...the mere presence of Neil made Spaulding feel dirty...so Spaulding kept telling Neil he was going to take a shower....now keep in mind Neil has yet to shower or change his clothes since Friday...he was basically living in the past, wearing the same outfit, keeping the Mohawk up, from the glorious Friday night...kinda like in the old lady, Ms. Havishum? in Great Expectations.....

so then Spaulding said something along the lines Neil is taking a shower if he has to force one on him...so then I said, "rub-a-dub-dub three men in a tub" Spaulding looks over at me and said you in..I replied with lets do this..and there went Spaulding's pants...

I quickly changed my away message to before mentioned line and we went and took a three man shower, with Neil not so willing to take a shower...but the thought of us three in the shower made him do it...

the rest of these days have also been paring with their own little greatnesses...nothing too huge to mention.....

Monday everything from the weekend hit and it was crushing...no sleep for Jason....I got some calls back from sending out my resume, whatever...found out that the girls want to come down next weekend when they will be back in Indiana...three days off from their tour and they wan to spend it with us....got a call on my phone, flipped it open not recognizing the number, oh yeah, New York number the caller ID read...it was Heather....that made my day, the fact that she actually called me....had some interviews...actually got to bed at a decent hour, sorta, on Tuesday night..woke up at 10 this morning on my own, really random...did laundry...found out there's going to be a BW3's in Bloomington now...today was my day of, but I'm working for some fool..so that means no days off this week, and my next one will probably be Wednesday or so..and I have an interview that day...hahaha....and my blog started posting again, with Zach's help of course...it was just that I had to change the ftp server, no biggie...and all was well and here you have my life, back at ya..

tonight, Wednesday Night Dance Party #18 (WNDP18)

I can't believe it, but it's already Wednesday..things are crazy good

***edit*** Oh, and I forgot to mention the crazy undrunken debauchery between Jim and I on Monday Night well into Tuesday morning..helping Amber celebrate her Birthday, the first of the Month, Holla Bones Thugs N Harmony, ohh man what a kick ass time we had; from Kroger, getting the hubcap (it's a subaru!), to kicking bottles at each other, the "confused" drink, and ending the night/morning by beating me with a seat cushion for 20 minutes..ahh good times....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"so then I said, "rub-a-dub-dub three men in a tub" hahaha oh boy, funny
Is this erotic reading? oh my, is it hot in here? lol

by why taking a 3 person shower, showers are supposed to be fast, not like baths lol
I'm just thinking if I were to share the tub with my girl friends it would be a bath, so relaxing