Monday, January 31, 2005

The Climax...
....over and over

it's a hit:
I'd hate to say how clutch it was for my interaction to happen here, but this is what really sealed the proverbial deal for us, I would have humbly say...

So we're dancing, and Amy's friend Heather, who had been in and out of this dance scene - running round the basement doing whatever, comes back to our area of the floor..and I'll be honest, I was trying to get near her as we danced just as Neil had been trying with Amy...but then in this one very instance, it happened..a simple lock of the eyes and BAM! it was over.

Heather and I danced, but in such a cute/come get me/hot/seducing- yet no way it was incredible..we were acting out the song as if we were in a video or some shit, it was great. at first I was just happy that somebody would actually want to be acting the song out with me, because that's never happened before, not a simultaneous getting into a song orchestration...but then the dancing led to a little bit of a tease and then I realized, oh shit..I can make a huge move here..and I did..I had to claim my territory and mark her as mine..in the only way you can in a dance...

as she had her back grinding into me I just looked at the Kneeler with outstretched arms shaking my head in disbelief....after a couple more booty shaking songs, and more time to close the door on this deal, my lady friend exited for a moment and I went up to Neil saying something needs to be done, we need to make this move now. I also said my Huge line, but I'll save it for the quotes post coming up in a bit...

our decsion was to take the girls out to eat, get them in a comfortable setting where we could talk to them, interact on a more personal level..just a stepping stone away from the house, which is the next move...

SnS was a clutch move, thanks again to Spaulding aka Brownie...lots of huge lines were thrown done and Brownie was the grandmaster of conversation..he even get Neil the in by letting Amy know how to take care of the boy..heather and I shared a shake and it was the cutest little thing possible..

so that lead us back to our place...an literally it was only moments we were in the house before the situation arose for us all to get in the tent together..there we blew their minds once again, what with the ride in my car and now where I sleep at night, my world is a crazy place and a shock to all..until you get to me and then it's the norm...so we talked for a bit, but people started to get tired and for a moment there was 4-way action in the tent, but Neil and Amy went upstairs to continue their chats...leaving Heather and me in the tent of crazyness...

yadda yadda yadda..

Time passes and the alarm I set as we entered the tent went off...there was a lame moment I had and shared my thoughts with Heather...and then there was a nice cuddle session..but whatever...the alarm meant it was time for the girls to go...yeah, it was only 6am but the girls needed to head back to the hotel to pack up and get on the road...

oh, did I forget to mention these girls are on the Blues Clues Live Tour...right, Amy is "Tickity-Tock" and heather is "Blue".....that's right, I made out with Blue...my life is complete....



but wait, there's more...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Heather and I danced, but in such a cute/come get me/hot/seducing- yet no way it was incredible.." +
"shared a shake and it was the cutest little thing possible.. " = cuteness fills the air

"I made out with Blue...my life is complete.... " omg, congrats