Monday, January 17, 2005

Today's Not a Holiday...
..unless you are Zach...

That's right, I said it..what, you want to fight? ohh, you can't, because certain stores are closed, and others aren't..the most confusing day of the damned month, if not year..some call it a holiday...black people don't have to go work because of their color, so they become lazy..but I just said they were black people, so let's not be redundant....

damn, nothing pisses me off like a day that some want to call a holiday, and others say no...let's just agree and either close the stores and banks, or keep them open...same for schools...IU = no classes..but just a bit north at UofIndy = first day of classes...what the fucking shit??!?!

so we come to the agreement, this is not a holiday...so some person had a dream...what of it, so did Dorthy in the Wizard of Oz...but you don't see me parading myself around with a fucking rainbow..NO, and you know why, other than the obvious fact that the fucking homos ruined a perfectly good sign of God's love for us by tainting it with immoral homosexual activity...

jesus christ...anyways, Zach and Anne, Happy Anniversary guys...yeah, I remembered

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"black people don't have to go work because of their color, so they become lazy..but I just said they were black people" hahahaha jesus

"the fucking homos ruined a perfectly good sign of God's love for us by tainting it with immoral homosexual activity..." hahahaha stupid homos lol

"Zach and Anne, Happy Anniversary guys...yeah, I remembered " omg that's so cute, really!