Monday, January 24, 2005

Re-Washed...
left out to dry...

this I found recently..so it's an oldie, but a goodie......well, an oldie where I come from...

Well I had a random thought for the day at work; Life is like a washing machine. Think about it, or I'm just crazy; you get soaked and drenched, agitated, spun 'round in circles, and in the end you may come out clean, but it all depends on what's in your load. Ha, if that's not not sane, I don't know what is. I mean it's negative until the possible uplifting ending. Maybe not what's in your load, but who's in your load. Now I can go two ways wit that one: the first being friends and family who are there for you and help you through your rough times. And the second; coming out clean and pure would have the connotation of having found God or Jesus or something spiritual in your life. Ok, now that I've explained it, I hope that makes me a little more on the level with ya.

but then there's the dryer...do you get the machine or are you left out to dry on the line...I never thought of that til now...I guess the dryer represents the afterlife and your disposition to that...the line is natural, so would that make it the nirvana...but the connotation of being left out to dry isn't a good one...the machine itself is never really a good image...machines taking over and so forth, cold and sterile futures....and the fact that it is a machine of heat..it uses hot air to dry the clothes giving the complete illusion of hell...

whatever, there it is, re-newed and recycled in two minutes....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Mmmm and then there's jeans mode, air dry mode, soft mode, wool mode, and many other more.