Tuesday, January 11, 2005

World Domination....
..one step at a time..

So everybody who knows me, that reads my journals anyways, knows that whenever I start posting online tests it's for one of two reasons...I've run out of things worthwhile to actually say and just want to make posts...or I have too much stuff to say, too little time, and just want to make a post for that day....funny how it reaches both ends of the spectrum...and generally it's the former..not this time!

anyways, as I said, there is a lot on my plate..and I fucking love it..talk about burning the candle at both ends (that's for Asli in case you want to keep track....), but this is in all fun and games..

So over the weekend I was a little bored, had nothing better to do so I was perusing the internet, a very likely thing for me to be doing....well there's this thing called Myspace....it's just one of the many (too many) friend-linking internet social things out there..the whole thing pisses me off, but I digress...so in a moment of sleep-deprived, late-night, hunger-induced clarity, I did the most brilliant thing done to date...I made this....

That's right...an inanimate object known as a house has a Myspace account...but this isn't the first time I've made an online webpage devoted to something not 'alive'..remember somewhere over two years ago I had this one....once again I was way ahead of my time (always will be living in the wrong life..)

but this time the online world has had a revolution....this social networking..yeah...just look at our friends...yeah, there's 300 give or take there...and most of them are from Bloomington...and I'll let you know we have had well over 600 actual page views....and I just made this thing...

not even within 12 hours I had over 100 friends, comments, and two girls over at the house....a couple days down the line and I have what may be the hugest party 412 has had to date! oh yeah, if you are reading this, you are invited....and I made an event invite thing, wherein we have already 6 confirmed people coming, 30+30 friends on the not positive, but we'd like to check it out group, and only 16 have replied with an absolute no...

but why are so many people are friends...because it's so random and intriguing, how can you deny a house a friendship..this is an entirely new type of warfare....I rock!

oh yeah, and I invited the OG...

and the funny thing about this is..we do this every Wednesday, or so everyone thinks...I mean we do, but nothing to this extreme....so who knows what will come of this, only good I know....

I mean this will be a great time to meet and greet a new group of people...it'll be fucking awesome I can't even tell you....

and on top of all this...I've got hook ups with DJ's and I am booking shows for people? yeah, call me the next TV Mike...Bloomington watch out..Jason just blitzkrieged you

I wonder if Hitler ever took little naps because global conquering is so damn tiring...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"once again I was way ahead of my time (always will be living in the wrong life..)" time* wrong time hehe, feel you

"I wonder if Hitler ever took little naps because global conquering is so damn tiring... "
I bet he did