Sunday, January 23, 2005

Not the First...
we all know it's not the last..

Alright, just quickly..I don't get something, help me out here...

I don't mean to bitch about this..don't want to ruffle any more feathers...just want to let lying dogs lay...don't want to re-kindle the fire...you get the idea...

BUT..why does it seem, maybe it's just me here, but to some this is the first time anything 'bad' has happened...what I'm saying is, why are some people acting like it was their first fuck up?

because if this were the first fuck up, then yes, my actions would seem unreasonable, uncalled for, and inappropriate...but that is far from the case...

what I have heard and read the past couple days is compromise, talk things over, let us know what pisses you off so we can correct that...well, I did, and have been...for five months now, and look what is has gotten us...

this is how it progresses...it's not that hard to see....something happens, I talk about it..lord knows I will let anyone if something is pissing me off...but even then..it has to build up to be talk worthy...like there's something that goes on right now that irks me, hell, not only me but other house members as well..we just haven't spoken out about it...yet....well I know spaulding won't, and I've wanted to say something a couple times I saw it, especially the first couple times..but we'll see what happens...If I see it some more, you'll hear it, and sadly, I'll have people to back me up on it..so yeah....

so yeah, the build up, then the talks..then once those get ignored there's more build up, then there's notes, only because I know how much notes piss people off and I know that I have an excellent way of conveying thoughts into written form to get underneath the skin....after the notes there'll be more buildup, then yeah, who knows...

but let it be known, this IS NOT the first straw, conversely, it was the last straw....so don't act like this is all new to you..

I don't know what else to say..I'm still in shock..and yes, reflection of thoughts, whether you mean it or not, you have committed your crimes in your heart...just like adulterers.

No comments: