Friday, January 21, 2005

Goodab...
Badoog...

Alright, first things fucking last..I am, was, pissed....

Let me preface this story with...I was really in a good mood when I came home this morning, seriously I was...I was planning on leaving little notes of love all over before I went to sleep....was

and then I got home...

I arrive home, this after being up for 23 hours now, on 2 hours of sleep, at the conclusion of a dance party...but I continue....so I'm bringing Jim's car back, not driving mine mind you..and I turn the corner onto Ballantine..and in the swinging motion I start to turn into the drive...but I can' do it.....

Why, you ask? why would there be any reason in the world I would not be able to pull Jim's car into the driveway, the residence of vehicles whom don't posses a parking permit, was it a giraffe..a forcefield around the drive...an actual black hole which by driving into would have sucked me into the abyss of no return....close, it was Jessica's car...

Now I know what you're thinking..no big deal, there's another car in the drive..but that's where you lack the information to makes such judgment calls....you see, she's parked, illegally in my mind, in the drive..why I say 'illegally', because she does not have a spare set of keys on the "spare set of keys" keyring....And I know this to be true at that very moment I am pulling along side the drive...I know there was no possible way that anybody would have been that responsible enough to leave a spare set, or the actual set for that matter, on the credenza for me to utilize when I got home...

you see the problem here lies in the fact that Jim's car doesn't have a parking permit sticker on it, neither does mine, which means I can't just park this on the street and leave it there til god knows when..I don't want there to be a ticket, in general or in the case where I would have to pay for it..I'm not dealing with that type of bullshit..but that was just a precursor of what was to come...

so pissed I am, I decided to go inside the house, bring all my shit in and think about what to do in the process of unloading...but you know..I didn't even have that moment to have peace..soon as I walked in the door the foul smell of ignorance and incompetence floored me.

there was so much that was 'wrong' I won't even bother listing...just know that with every step I took, I found more and more shit that wasn't right..each room I entered was just a total disgrace, and all in all...it was a total disgrace towards me

----sidenote----yeah you're right, now that I think of it...it is a total lack of respect towards me, lack of value towards me, lack of caring towards me, it's beyond that they take me for granted ( I mean I know that's a huge part of it, but in this sense, no...) by doing what they do, they are basically saying, this is what we think of you...one big pile of shit. that might as well be shit in a shit box and wrap it up with shitpaper because that is the personification of me in their minds...there's a nice token of gratitude, thanks..

and I was also disappointed when my plans to watch a movie were foiled because Neil was sleeping on the 'wrong' couch...now, where do I get off saying it is the wrong couch, well listen up before you fucking speak again....my main point will be, and it's the only point I need to make, is that fact that the couch in the kitchen is in some way 'neils' couch'...he's the one who christened it, he has called it his couch, he has reign on the couch....but to just to top it off, and add in another thing that pissed me off...the ticking of the clock was too much for him, so he dismanetled it and removed the battery...seeing the chord hanging down, a stopped clock, and batteries resting on top of the mantel really settled well with me...I would only find out later that is was the noise of the ticking which made Neil go forth with those actions.....THEN DON'T SLEEP ON THAT FUCKING COUCH....it's simple, don't fuck with my shit...and if for some reason you do...don't let me see it, don't let me know about it, and don't make it so I can tell that it was fucked with....

Everyone who was home that morning needs to thank Spaulding, for he was the only reason why they weren't 'rudely' awakened by an air horn blaring, followed by a "House Meeting".

I retired down to my quarters with the quote to Amber, "alright, let's just get the fuck out of here so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore..oh wait, everything that's fucked up downstairs is just a reminder to what's becoming the worst morning of the year..."

Yes, thank you Amber for being with me this morning...keeping me more on the level, I mean who knows what I would have been capable of...but your presence brought a simmerness in me...and I'm glad you got a kick out of watching/hearing me go on in my outraged over fatigued state I was in...and even though I would have pased out like nothing since I was so pissed, you being there did make things better..sorry we didn't get to watch the movie....again....

the only thing I did do before I passed out, was make a series of notes for the degenerates to read when they awoke, hoping it would envoke the same amount of rage in them as everything else did for me...if not I wanted to break glass all over the floor and just make an even huger of a mess, only for them to walk on and bleed externally to match the bleeding I had internally...

and it did achieve it's goal..the notes went over 'well', or rather as I hoped, and there was a discussion, a tiff if you will, later that day when I returned home from work....I find it funny, but all the arguments I had and presented to them during this time, were matching ones Jim gave only earlier in the day, yet we hadn't spoke til just after the debacle..funny no....well at least I have three on "my side"

I'm sorry you feel as if you are living in Nazi Germany (god, why didn't we win....things would be so much better....),but I can't help the fact you can't clean up after yourself..that is a problem. having utter disregard for everyone in the house, maybe even universe, is a problem...thinking everything revolves around YOU and YOU are the only thing that matters, or even exists..is a fucking problem....I know you 'escaped' from home to get away from 'notes' and 'rules'..but you won't and can't have it your way til you are all on your own...live by yourself, do what you want...but as of right now the only thing you can do what you want to in and it won't effect anyone else is in your own fucking room....don't clean it, throw your clothes everywhere, make it smell as funky as you like it....just keep confined to that 11x11 cube of "(insert your name here)-reality...well, unless you're me, then you get a 5x7 space where everyone comes through and can what they want to it as well.....

so yeah...there you have it....what would have been a great morning quickly turned into a bottle-popping outlash at the ignorance of people and their disrespectful ways...

insert angry face here.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"I was planning on leaving little notes of love all over before I went to sleep....was " such a little sun

"Nazi Germany (god, why didn't we win....things would be so much better....)" are you implying you're german? oh