Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm Turning Into What I Always Thought...
Uncle Jason....

So due to the miraculous invention of the computer and the internet, communicating has become so simple...

lately I've been talking to an old friend of mine, Laura S....we remember back in the days of Lynwood, don't we? anyways, we were really good friends, even after she moved we stayed in touch and she had several "parties" or gatherings, I mean we were kids back then, the definition of party has changed in our lifespan....anyways, we all know about laura's parties...the kiss....the ghosts...yeah, then I went to my first school dance with her in Aurora...in '98? only to by an Aurora in '02? and she live I Lowell now in '04?

yeah, so right after I moved to Bloomington she moved to Lowell....had she actually moved in before, and I knew of this..things could possible be different..but let's not talk of that....

so as I was saying..we've been talking, getting back into the swing of things, updating each other with our lives...she always comments how I could come live with her in Lowell...I suppose if things got grossly out of hand in my life I have that as a fall-out, really wished it had come sooner but anyways....

so she has this kid, Lexie, who is..three or so..who knows...but she sends me pictures and everything...and yeah..I realized that I have now become Uncle Jason....that one title I always thought I would be appropriately cursed with, rightfully so..well my 'dream' has come true....I am officially Uncle Jason to someone...so I guess let the trend continue...

can't believe it...only 21 and already an Uncle...already dubbed uncle....


1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"communicating has become so simple... " oh boy, so young and naive

"I realized that I have now become Uncle Jason..." lol, 2 cute