Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Oh Yes it's Wednesday Night....
...and the party's here on the south side....

Alright..so it's Wednesday night you know what that means...

well we thought we had Ghost Hunters and all of those other shows we watch on USA, but no..not this week.. I guess they are waiting for the new season to start..whatever, give us re-runs at least....

and then you got number 14 for dance parties..which at first looked to be doubtful..but what is this...Neil's birthday is the sixth..so that means at midnight he can legally go into bars...yeah, this is major....we spoke earlier and we told of plans with Paris and Laura Cooper...bar hopping...and partying back here...reviving the almost snuffed out dance parties...

and here's the best part, I'm going to go to the bars with him..yeah, this will be something..I never go to bars, I think it's only when people turn 21 is when I actually enter these establishments..that and for the band...or maybe that special someone, HA.

but yeah, I will be happy to see something actual come of this Wednesday night...I mean I didn't do jack today and pushed everything off til tomorrow, and that offset my plans...but then the realization of Neil's birthday, well yeah, I just had to be a part of it obviously..so out with my plans and in with the new...so how apt to change I am...I am really a genuine person..

well, that's about it...two days off in a row makes me happy...now it's party time...update tomorrow...

No comments: