Sunday, January 16, 2005

Everythings' a Joke...
..so laugh it up while you can

Alright, now, some may find this wrong, disturbing, or just crazy, but I am in that mindset where everything is a fucking joke to me....and to be honest, that's pretty much how I've lived my life, everything has been a joke..maybe not everything has been shits and giggles, though close to it..I'm quite certain everything has been done as some form of a joke..and the results are hilarious as always....

for example...when people were actually asking about my Wednesday night party, I couldn't help but break into hysterics when confronted about it...people would ask what time, where it was at, or just what was it about, and then you would have me trying to give a normal response broken through the giggling...

and the most recent event has been the haircut...so I got my hair trimmed, whatever, it may be styled differently, but people like it, as they always seem to do...either I'm a golden god when it comes to deciding things or people are just all plain and can't see past their own noses when it comes to giving actual good advice...

anyways, the haircut, people will comment on how they like it, and me, yeah, I go into the, "what this, this is ridiculous.." and just start keeling over in laughter at them...mumbling some inaudible comments about how much of a loser they are for liking this joke....

so yeah..I mean it's good to laugh at things right? I mean it's keeping a positive outlook on life..and it's making you live a little bit longer...ughhh

and when it comes right down to it...the more you change, the more you stay the same...this was the same exact theory on how to live your life I had some eight years ago...laugh everything off...you'll feel better about it and still be in good spirits in the end....

I'm turning into the old Jason, but how old school can we get???

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I don't know. How old school?
I'm trying not to change much, I like they way I'm. Maybe stop overthinking stuff, but for most of the aspects of me I don't want to drastically change.